We utilize the internet's strongest security measures. Your personal financial information is transmitted over the Internet in a very safe and highly encrypted Secure Socket Layer (SSL) format by VeriSign to ensure your safety and privacy. VeriSign is the trusted provider of secure internet services for the digital world. Billions of times each day, companies and consumers rely on VereiSign's secure internet services to communicate and conduct commerce with confidence. In fact, according to VeriSign's documentation it secures more than one million Web servers worldwide, more than any other security Certificate Authority. And the world's 40 largest banks and over 95% of Fortune 500 companies choose VeriSign's services.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience on our Web site. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Information of this type is provided at your discretion. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing features for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Web site.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of Physician's Choice.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers. In addition, from time to time Physician's Choice may share customer information -- never credit card information or email addresses -- with trustworthy third parties in order to provide you with offers or services so that you can be aware of unique products that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Physician's Choice or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain Web site features. If you have specific concerns about how your information may be used, or wish to opt out of any particular use, please contact Customer Service at 800-781-0795.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 800-781-0795.
Last updated on November 6, 2008 © Physician's Choice.